DREAM HOME
DREAM HOME

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Inspiration

I'll be spending the day baking with my children and getting ready for Thanksgiving. My entire extended family is coming to my house so I want everything to taste amazing and look perfect (just a little personal stress!) I thought I would share with you a few inspirational Thanksgiving table photos I have been saving, to help you with your Thanksgiving tablescape.

Martha Stewart steals my heart above with a beautiful wheat sheath tied with a satin ribbon upon a linen tablecloth. I love the simplicity of this - I just wish I had a linen tablecloth and a wheat sheath - Definitely putting it on my list for next year!

I adore this next linen tablecloth with the inspirational script. I love the dried corn tied with ribbon and the bowls filled with nuts and candles. Simple and lovely from Country Living.

I can't recall where I located this photo, but I love the pheasant feathers and the setting in front of the fireplace. We have too many people coming but if you have just a small gathering, the spot couldn't be more cozy. Finally a great way to use your pumpkins left over from Halloween. I am going to get several bunches of fresh flowers at the market today and have my very talented sister (the organized one) arrange them inside my Halloween pumpkin.

After a very stressful Fall, I am counting my blessing and have much to be thankful for. I count you, my readers high on my list. Wishing you and your families a very joyous Thanksgiving.

xox-Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment